No matter who you are or where you've been, you're welcome here.
At NewLife Community, you'll be welcomed into a friendly, casual environment by people who are excited to see you. We want you to have an idea of what to expect when you arrive at NewLife Community. All you have to do from here is come as you are and find out more for yourself!
At a weekend experience, here's what you can expect:
- Casual atmosphere
- Weekend experiences that last for 65 minutes
- Thought-provoking messages based on the Bible
- Teaching from Life.Church Senior Pastor Craig Groeschel delivered via video
- Live worship music
- Fun teaching for your kids
Your family will enjoy:
- A place just for kids. Each weekend in LifeKids, newborns through 6th graders learn the truth about who God is and who they are because of Him through age-specific lessons, small groups, and trusted adult leadership.
- A smooth transition. Loop features worship, discussion, and relevant teaching so 5th and 6th graders can make the move from elementary to middle school.
- A night just for teens. SWITCH meets in the LowerLevel at the NewLife Community offices, 135 West Main Street, on Wednesdays for students grades 6 - 12. Loaded with fast-paced worship and interactive activities, it addresses real issues teens face each day.